Rental terms and conditions
The lessee assumes full responsability for all rented equipment.
- The equipment is not insured for theft, loss or wrong equipment returned. The equipment in question will be charged to the lessee according to current market value.
- In case of theft, the lessee is obligated to immediately file a report at the local police station.
- In case of partial damage to the equipment, repair fees will be charged to the lessee according to current rates.
- The rental equipment has to be paid for the duration of the rental period. The day of return will also be included if returned after 10:00 am.
- Refunds for the remaining days of the rental period will be given exclusively in the event of illness and/ or injury by providing an official medical certificate and the sales receipt.
- The ski bindings are fitted with scrupulous attention, according to the regulations ISO13993. We do not assume any responsibility for accidents and damages that may occur. The renter declares to have viewed the correct adjustment of the attacks and to have ascertained their regular operation, based on the personal data provided.
- When hiring equipment the client is kindly requested to show his passport.
- The articles carry a serial number and cannot be exchanged or replaced.
- The renter accept the rental terms and in accordance with the EU regulation 2016/679 and the law of 30 June 2003, n. 196, for the protection of personal data, the lessee authorizes the renter in question to use their personal data for statistical purposes and to understand possible future market trends.
WE KINDLY ASK OUR CLIENTS TO HANDLE THE EQUIPMENT PROPERLY. WE ALSO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR COMPANY AND WISH YOU A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY.